Schwartz and Associates is a full-service landscape architecture studio specializing in the design and installation of beautiful, sustainable and functional gardens. We design and build both large and small scale custom residential and commercial landscapes as well as drought tolerant gardens. At Schwartz and Associates, we are committed to meeting our clients’ goals with creative solutions and realistic budgets and we place the highest value on communication and collaboration in order to meet your unique vision for your property.
• Conceptual Design and Master Plan
• Preliminary Cost Estimates and Value Engineering
• Design Development and Working Drawings
• City and County Permit Administration, Application and Execution
• Construction, Installation Coordination, Project Management
• Collaboration with Subcontractors, Architects, Engineers, Utilities, Neighbors and others
• We use the highest quality eco-friendly, non-toxic products on the market for the health and safety of our families and the environment
• We salvage, reuse, and recycle materials to help save money and to decrease our ecological footprint
• We prioritize water conservation and drought awareness through the use of drip irrigation, permeable paving, rainwater catchment, graywater, drought tolerant plantings, shade plantings and edible plantings
For an in-depth description of the process for a typical landscape project, please visit our PROCESS page.